Wednesday, February 27, 2013

It has Been 1 Month Gone..

Picture taken from here 
Hallo Dear..

It has been 1 month since you gone.
How are you there?
I’m sure that you have got the best place beside Allah.

Yeah, Im still crying everytime remember you. Like now.. My tears dropped without my control. I really sad actually.

I just cleaned up my files in my blackberry. I have found some screenshoot of our conversation. I can not imagine, I just have that files now without you. Without anyone who will disturb me.. Yeah, You often disturb me with your funny speaking. Sometimes you PING me, just to ask.. “Lok, please translate in English, I want to send a poem to my girlfriend”… I can not imagine that no one will PING me and write it down for me anymore.

We lost you.. Yes, we really lost you.. Losing you is the sadness thing that I’ve ever been through.

I'm so sorry that I never can be a good sister for you. I never ask “how are you today or what do you feel”. I’m really a bad sister for you. And now, when you gone.. I feel empty. I really miss you, my dear brother.


When we still kids, we always played together.. I really happy when you born. When I saw that I have a goodlooking brother. I still remember that you always follow me everywhere.. When I was in my 4th Elementary class, I took you to go with me, we went to  the bank for the first time.  And you’re so excited. You’re so happy. Even after that our mom scolded me because I took you so far from our home. You’re still 4 years old at the time and I’m 10.

After graduated from your elementary school. I brought you to junior high school registration. You said “Huh, I Just chosen wrong way to school. It should be I went to same elementary school with you” Yeah.. I know that you really want to enter my junior high school, but you could not do it because your elementary school is different area with me.

My cute brother..
I know that we don’t have much time to spent together. I know that I’m so selfish and always scolded you. I’m so sorry for all..

Now, I can not hug you anymore. I just can see your photos. So many photos that I have.

Just now, our Mom has called me. She said that the 'damn' killer sent a letter to us. He requested us to forgive him. He requested us to consider him as replacement of you. BIG NO my brother. You will never can be replaced. You are the only one my brother. You are the only one son of our parents. No one can be replaced you. He should be punished as per his crime. Never can say forgive.. Never….

We still so sad now.. But we know that life must be go on. You already happy beside Allah.
Do not worry… I will keep our parents. I will always protect them for you, for us.
It has been 1 month now. Our parents already can smile now even sometimes we cried for you. We realized that this is a destiny. Allah loves you that’s why He took you back. Please be patient.. We also will go to the same way and we will meet again..

Dear Allah,
Please keep my brother there. Please give light and spaciousness in his tomb. Please make him the host of heaven. I believe in you, my Allah. That You will give the best justice for him, for us. Amin

See ya in the afterlife….
I love you so much my dear brother.. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete