Sunday, June 9, 2013

Hello World, Let Me Introduce My Cute Self

Hello World..
Hello Aunties and Uncles..
Let me introduce my self.
Mimmy and Pippy has been prepared a cute name for me. 



I am fresh from Mimmy's womb
I am Shaquille Aryasatya Hirozuki.
You can call me Shaq or Shaquille

Shaquille from Arabic, means Handsome
Aryasatya from Sanskerta means Glory
Hiro from Japanese means, generosity, tolerance and prosperity.
Zuki from Zulia and Jacky.





So, my name means Handsome Son of Mimmy Zulia and Pippy Jacky that has a generosity, tolerance, prosperity, and glory.


Once arrived at home 

So long.. xiixxiix.. But I love what my parents named me because its not an artist name :D 
Only a few people having a name like me.. 


Don't disturb.. I'm busy with my Pippy
You know, I'm 3.3 kg when I was born.. but then 1 week after my delivery date, Mimmy took me to the hospital for first vaccinate, I already raised my weight to 3.7 kg.. Horray.. Mimmy always breastfeeds me everytime I woke up. 

The best moment is when I fall asleep in Mimmy arms,,

Please pray for me. Hopefully I can be a good people for my religion, the best son for my parents and my environment... Amiin




Oaaahh... I'm so sleepy


__,,__

No comments:

Post a Comment